1. You should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting a new or existing exercise program. Your use of High Health Service means that you accept and agree to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, please do not use services provided by High Health. You understand that you may be subject to risk of injury associated with participating in High Health services.
1.1 You hereby assume full responsibility for all injuries, losses and damages that may incur while exercising and participating in High Health services. You hereby waive all claims against High Health or partners for any and all injuries, claims or damages that I might incur.
1.2 You must not, and must not allow third parties, to:
- attempt to copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, broadcast, archive, download (other than through caching necessary for personal use), distribute, modify, display, perform, license, transfer, exchange, translate, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use (except as explicitly authorised in this Agreement) content and information contained on or obtained from or through the www.HighHealth.co.uk without express written permission from “us”, High Health,
- use the High Health workout services for public performances including, without limitation, performance in or for any fitness facility or teach a fitness class, without prior consent,
- insert any code or product or manipulate the content of High Health in any way,
- transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive, or otherwise unacceptable in relation to your use of High Health services.
- We may modify or delete any material that is considered defamatory, offensive, or otherwise unlawful, or that infringes the rights of our members and anyone else.
2. You agree to:
2.1 Pay the Subscription Fees per your sign up
2.2 Comply at all times with the terms of this Agreement
2.3 Use the High Health for your own personal and non-commercial use, and not for any commercial or business purpose.
2.4 Ensure all information you give us is correct, valid and notify us immediately of any changes to your contact details
2.5 Be responsible for configuring your computer content and Compatible Devices to access our website. You must provide and use your own virus protection software.
2.6 Do not reveal your password to anyone or any organisation.
2.7 You are responsible for all access to use High Health services through your registered account.
2.8 You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your password or username.
2.9 You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your High Health Account.
2.10 We reserve the right to place any High Health account on hold anytime, with or without notification to the subscriber, in order to protect ourselves from what may be fraudulent activity (once a hold has been put in place, we will notify all members as soon as possible).
2.11 We are not obligated to credit or discount a Subscription placed in circumstances where members act, or omission constitutes fraudulent activity.
3. Intellectual property
3.1 You agree that the Services, including but not limited to content, graphics, user Interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content and the scripts and software used to implement the services, contain proprietary information and material that is owned by High Health and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright.
3.2 You agree that you will not use such proprietary information of materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the services for personal, non-commercial uses in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement. You agree not to modify, rent, loan, sell or distribute the services or content in any manner and you shall not exploit the Services in any manner not expressly authorised.
3.3 Where you violate any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Websites automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
You can contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org